Just like humans, some dogs have an overactive immune system, resulting in a strong reaction to relatively harmless factors such as pollen, mites, sun, food. Antihistamines and immunomodulators are often necessary to relieve allergies, and it has been noted that strengthening immunity also plays an important role in the body’s resistance to problematic allergens.
REGALENA ALLERGY RELIEF
with its powerful natural ingredients, it relieves the symptoms of typical allergic reactions such as itching, watery eyes, runny nose, swelling of the mucous membrane and helps with both acute and chronic allergies.
- Bovine colostrum known for its anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties, it has a beneficial effect on allergies.
- Brewer’s yeast – with its probiotic properties, it prevents diarrhoea in certain allergic reactions.
- Beta-glucans – prevent autoimmune response to allergens and the inflammatory reaction.
- EPA/DHA – have a powerful anti-inflammatory effect and reduce the allergic reaction, swelling of the mucous membrane, particularly in case of food allergies.
- Vitamin C and Calcium – stabilize the cellular response to allergens, reduce the production of histamine, responsible for the inflammatory reaction, and help its faster breakdown.
Instructions for use: 1 tablet per 15 kg BM per day. The tablets are chewable, or they can be crushed and mixed with food. Asking for a veterinarian’s opinion before use is recommended.