STRONG BONE Ca-Mg-P
Just like in humans, calcium is a mandatory supplement at the earliest age because it is the period of fastest growth and development, when the body needs increased calcium intake. In dogs, it is between 3 and 12 months of age, and it especially applies to dogs of large and medium breeds that grow rapidly.
REGALENA STRONG BONE
supplements contain only components of natural origin, without the addition of artificial additives, helping the musculoskeletal system with its effect.
- Calcium and phosphorus – form the basis of the bone and teeth structure, participating in the mineralization process together.
- Vitamin D – contributes to regular absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus, regular blood calcium level, maintenance of regular bones, regular muscle function and regular teeth.
- Vitamin K2 – promotes bone and teeth calcification.
- Amino acids lysine and methionine – lysine contributes to strong bones by helping to incorporate calcium, while methionine helps build cartilage and delay arthritis.
- Magnesium – prevents the possibility of fractures, spasms and helps in muscle relaxation.
Instructions for use: 1 tablet per 10 kg BM per day. The tablets are chewable, or they can be crushed and mixed with food. Asking for a veterinarian’s opinion before use is recommended.