Urinary tract infections are often a problem that dogs are exposed to, and in 90% of cases Escherichia coli is the cause of the infection. Antibiotic are used in treatment along natural means to eliminate bacteria from the urinary tract and strengthen the immunity, thus protecting pets from re-infection.
REGALENA URINARY CARE
is a natural preparation that, with its effective ingredients, relieves the symptoms of infection, supports healing and prevents recurrent inflammation.
- D-Mannose – a glucose-like sugar that binds to Escherichia coli and eliminates it from the body.
- Cranberry extract – also known as a natural antibiotic, it has a positive effect on the urinary system, prevents bacteria from attaching to the urinary epithelium, thus preventing urinary infections.
- Pumpkin seed extract – strengthens the musculature of the bladder, kidneys and prostate. Effective in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia, a common condition in unneutered male dogs.
- Vitamin C – leads to an acidic pH of the urine, thus preventing bacterial multiplication.
- Beta-glucans – strengthen the weakened immune system of dogs, thus preventing disease recurrence.
Instructions for use: 1 tablet per 15 BM per day for 6 months. The tablets are chewable, or they can be crushed and mixed with food. Water must always be available. Asking for a veterinarian’s opinion before use is recommended.